[Dragaera] Restoration... FYI... and so on.

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Thu Jul 27 02:05:02 PDT 2006

DDB is the coolest!

We have Dragaera-list and Dreamcafe-email.  Yay!!!

Dreamcafe.com recovery has begun.

( And I've found a website that looks awfully familiar in content.
Maybe it's a mirror of Lyorn Records?  Not very coherently organized.
http://encyclopedia.wizards.pro/index.php/Vlad_Taltos )

Signed book news:

1a]  ISSOLA is no longer available as a *hardcover* from the hacienda
called Dreamcafe.  One ISSOLA paperback remains.

1b]  Otherwise, the title list I posted before the server crash stands.

2]   Non-English editions are available - of some titles.  The languages
Steve's been officially translated into can be found on Wikipedia.
Requests happily obliged.

3]   All title requests have gone through as PayPal transactions thus
far... monies emailed to skzb at dreamcafe.  Details are handled through my
email account.  :>

So far _Freedom & Necessity_ has been the most popular title.  :D

Thank you, everyone.  Unread books going to good homes...  it's a happy
thing.

*---

---
A.S. Zanoni