[Dragaera] Okay, it's official

Brian and Michelle Baskett briandmichelle at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 19:12:37 PDT 2006

Over at Gossi's Browncoats board
(www.serenitymovie.org), there's a thread called
"Bookclub for Browncoats."  This month is a planned
Vlad-athon where we're reading (or re-reading) the
whole series.  Not necessarily in preparation for Dzur
(though the timing's right), but just 'cause we love
the books so damn much.

In fact, Steve was the first author selected to be
read more than once by the Bookcoats; this month means
he's been chosen three times.

Brian (squidnurse)

--- David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b at dd-b.net> wrote:

> We just passed 150 members signed up.
>
> You can start the discussion now!
>
> Anybody doing a reread, or at least a
> last-previous-book reread, in
> preparation for Dzur?  Dzur picks up seconds after
> Issola ends, so
> there's probably more reason than usual to do so.
> --
> David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>,
> <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
> RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>
> Pics: <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>
> Dragaera/Steven Brust: <http://dragaera.info/>

"Where you been is good and gone; All you keep's the gettin' there."--Townes Van Zandt