[Dragaera] State of the mailing list

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Mon Jul 31 10:39:44 PDT 2006

On 7/31/06, Jon_Lincicum at stream.com <Jon_Lincicum at stream.com> wrote:

> >It looks to me like not all the messages are reaching my gmail
> >account; I see messages in the digest and in the archives that I
> >haven't seen directly.  I check the spam folder on gmail, and don't
> >have any spam filtering set up on the account it forwards through to
> >get to gmail, so I'm pretty sure they're not getting lost that way.
> >Do other people think maybe they're missing messages?  Have you
> >verified you're definitely missing messages compared to the archive?
>
> Has the archive been put back online? I had assumed that it would take a
> while for this service to come back--but if it's already functional, I
> seem to need an updated link, since none of my old ones work anymore...

No old archives have been put online, but the new messages are going
into the new archives at
<http://lists.dragaera.info/pipermail/dragaera-dragaera.info/>.
That's linked from the Mailman subscription control page, which was in
the automated signup correspondence and is also linked from the
placeholder page at dragaera.info.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>