[Dragaera] the Demon?

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Wed Aug 2 10:34:21 PDT 2006

"Casey Rousseau" <casey at the-bat.net>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
08/02/06 10:29 AM

<dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: [Dragaera] the Demon?

>Tom Sausman suggested:
>> *cough* The Neceromancer is the Demon.... right *cough*
>> But why the change in name, and the intertest in Vlad. --
>
>I've seen nothing anywhere to suggest that The Necromancer, demon though
>she may be, is the Jhereg leader known as The Demon.

Given their differences in gender, life-state, professions, and SKZB's
repeated stance that "nobody else is anybody else", I think it's very
clear that these are two entirely different individuals.

One is a demon. One is The Demon.

One is literal, one is metaphoric.

One is dead. The other is liable to make *you* dead.