[Dragaera] the Demon?

Gibbons, Mark Mark.Gibbons at nordstrom.com
Wed Aug 2 12:17:46 PDT 2006

Was that statement made before or after Sethra Lavode was written?   I reread the quote, I think there's room to fudge the identities.  ("That I know of" leaves scope for almost anything.) Besides, if Mr. Brust wasn't so tricky he wouldn't be nearly as much fun to read.

I've got a 1 hour window to pick up a reserved copy of Dzur on Tuesday. Just have to hope nothing comes up.  It's been much too long of a wait.

Mark