[Dragaera] the Demon?

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 17:16:31 PDT 2006

On 8/2/06, Gibbons, Mark <Mark.Gibbons at nordstrom.com> wrote:

> After reading Sethra Lavode where a character tells Piro "You are a demon".
> I've been figuring Piro as a leading suspect for Demonhood.
> Don't have the books handy for location or exact wording of the quote.

Amazon Search Inside on /Sethra Lavode/ finds this:

 	on Page 78:
[begin cite]
"... I have never heard of him setting out to attack soldiers, which
is kind of him." "He must be a demon!" "Oh, not in the least. His band
can be demonic, you perceive, but he is kindness itself."
[end cite]

However, I would argue against it having any deeper meaning.  See
definition 1, here:

   http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Demons