[Dragaera] Tangible books :>

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Thu Aug 3 00:18:48 PDT 2006

dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:

> Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 08:40:03 -0400
> From: Casey Rousseau <casey at the-bat.net>
> Subject: Re: [Dragaera] solid versus electronic
>
> A.S. Zanoni wrote:
>> 'Cause reading a bound book *feels* more real.  :>  Tangible.
>>
> Yep.  That about covers it.
>
> Case

=empathy=

Figured that everything after "Tangible" was gravy... but eventually
surrendered and elaborated.  :>

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 07:20:26 -0700

Happy to have arranged it, Jeff.  :>

And for t'other folks on list.  :D

But I have a sudden dislike of boxes.  It'll pass.

Be nice to have a permanent box-elf indefinitely on loan.  Maybe you can
attract 'em like brownies and pixies...  hmmm.  Need to check that.

*---

---
A.S. Zanoni
Personal Assistant to Steven Brust