[Dragaera] I want my SKZB

Christopher Kendall kendall_chris at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 04:50:15 PDT 2006

I think the regulars of this list are perfect for this little challenge.

  Ysterday morning on the way to work I found myself huming the tune 'Money for Nothing' by Dire Straights but instead of the line 'I want my MTV' I had 'I want my SKZB'.  Anyone who wants to take a stab at modifying the rest of the songs lyrics, please go ahead.

  Chris Kendall,
  Montreal, Canada

  p.s. the reason I was huming was because the day before I received a notice of delivery from the post office, which I guessed (correctly) was my package from Amazon containing Dzur, which I had pre-ordered some months ago.  I picked up the package Friday evening, read the book in 4 hours, and am now a very happy guy.  Got me why I got it a few days early.