[Dragaera] Taltos (spolier)

rone rone at ennui.org
Mon Aug 7 17:13:55 PDT 2006

tom sausman writes:
  >Who would take him?
               Aliera knew who he was the moment her eyes open (lit.),
  Kieron knew ( it was cool how he'd said to Vlad), You would Sethra
  becauses she knows too, and who knows even Morrolan ( if convince by
  Aliera, Sethra, and Taldera might come but too)

Kieron is dead, so he wont' be taking anyone to Deathgate Falls.
There's no way Aliera would take Vlad to DF (except maybe if Morrolan
expressly forbade it).  Morrolan (and thus Teldra) would never do it.
Sethra would do it if she thought he'd earn it, but he'd have to
render a huge service to the Empire, and i don't see that happening at
all.

rone
--
Rob Chanter:	How difficult would a bare-bones IMAP server be?
Greg Andrews:	Hmmm...  I have a gun, and I have a foot.  Just how difficult