[Dragaera] Dzur & spreading the word...

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Tue Aug 8 04:26:38 PDT 2006

dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:

Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 22:25:42 EDT
From: FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Subject: [Dragaera] DZUR Face Front and NEW

Some of you know what I meant by my subject line and some of you don't.

Just my little bit to help spread the word.  Lots of Vlad fans out
there that probably don't even know there is a *NEW* book out.
And even others who might pick up the book for the cool cover.

Dzur has "A SCI FI ESSENTIAL BOOK" on the cover.  But isn't
up on http://www.scifimonthlypick.com yet.

------------------------------

 > But a Search of scifi.com came up with ...
 > http://www.scifi.com/essentials/dzur

Yes.  I added that to Wikipedia today.  :>  The SCIFI Monthly Pick link
has been out-of-date for some little while now.

Well... folks what like the book CAN post reviews.  :>  On weblogs,
Amazon.com, and so on.

Not that I'm pushing or anything.  :D

Also, Kate's review is the only unique one that I've located.

For some weird reason the BN.com review, by Harriet Klausner, starts
with DZUR and immediately fades into a review of TALTOS.  Bizarre.
Otherwise, only the Publishers Weekly review is linked to DZUR.

Thanks, Freida.

*---

Postscript:

David's right.  Jo Walton's _Farthing_ kept me from doing other things
until I finished it.  (Yes, do go read it.)  Having just finished her
_The Prize in the Game_ makes me wonder if all her work ends the same
way.  Think Wagnerian.  =evil grin=

---
A.S. Zanoni
Personal Assistant to Steven Brust