[Dragaera] Is it odd? (SPOILER)

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Wed Aug 9 05:24:53 PDT 2006

         Isn't odd how Sethra had in _The Paths of the Dead_ a book of
the Paths for a Phoenix to take? I thought one was only supposed to have
what corrosponds to there House ( Morrolan has a book of the Paths for
Dragon)?
         Fundamentally, Aliera is a goddess and at the very least a
demi-godess, plus she as the ablity to use pre-empire sorcery (why
didn't she use it in _Tatlos_ again?) . So how come shes not seated as
one of the Lords of Judgement, hence she is not why is her "unborn"
daughter there as a pet to Verra.
         If it's in the blood and since Morrolan how as the blood  and
if he could obtain that skill of "godhood", could he become a Lord of
Judgement? ( Isn't that why no one stop him of leaving the Paths)?
         We never found out how the three of them ( _Tatlos_ ) climb up
Deathgate, whta happen?
         In _Tatlos_ how could Sethra how Vlad the safer routes of the
Paths, Sethra died once, and she walked out not in.
         How DID Sethra teleport into the Halls, or the Paths ( I doubt
the Paths, what with the orb Aliera and accidently Mario) with all those
"things that stop sorcery"? Isn't only those of the e'Kieron, which now
I am confused with Vlad case... oh yeah the soul thingly ( sorry just
how catcha up my reading and I forgot a lot)
         No only big No No is the cross-breeding thing right? So that
means Nerophile is not bad, can't someone bring back a Phoenix to make
more little Phoenixs? Or maybe plead to someone like Barlen to
impregnate her, after the case with Adron and Verra.
        Can someone please explain that to, alright Verra manifestes on
the the realm where Adron he does his thing, than wait 12 month, oh I'm
sorry it's the halls make it like anywhere from an day to about
apocalypse and the little thing ends up on your keep's front door step?
        Sorry know I am pissing someone off. Just curious.
http://shopnow.netscape.com/