[Dragaera] Is it odd? (Dzur SPOILER)

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 07:17:21 PDT 2006

[Dzur spoiler]

On 8/9/06, tom sausman <inuyashadontask at netscape.net> wrote:

>          If it's in the blood and since Morrolan how as the blood  and
> if he could obtain that skill of "godhood", could he become a Lord of
> Judgement? ( Isn't that why no one stop him of leaving the Paths)?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

In my opinion, it is now questionable whether Morrolan was ever injected
with Verra's blood at all. Verra told Kiera it was the "blood of a goddess,"
but she might have been lying. It could, in fact, have been Vlad's own blood
all along.

Or she's doing something entirely different with Vlad's blood.

-Maximilian

--
Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,