[Dragaera] Dzur- Possible spoilers (A question of editing)

Christopher Norehad topherian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 09:05:01 PDT 2006

First time posting to this list.  I'm putting in 17 lines because I'm not
sure about the spoiler content of my question.1

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

On page 17 of my copy of Dzur there is the following sentence:

"I still had all ten fingers, but let's &c."

I've noticed in several other of SKZB's books that small errors like this
occur.  Is this something that just gets missed in the final copy?  Or is it
a case of some sort of error creeping in during the production process?

Topher