[Dragaera] Dzur reactions (SPOILERS, dammit)

Johne Cook johne.cook at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:40:11 PDT 2006

On 8/9/06, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
> You know how many books to expect for the cycle.    There's not room for
> great resolutions in every book.   Some of the books will be primarily
> building up the background instead.

My logical mind accepts that as true.  My fanboi heart is pouting.  My
critical writer's trick elbow suspects that There Could Be Another Way
(but admit that would break the established 17 chapter specification).

I'm seventeen different kinds of confused. This is probably the most
satisfied that I've been with an unsatisfying ending, if that makes
sense (or if it doesn't).
--
johne cook - wisconsin, usa