[Dragaera] SPOLIER, but NOT for DZUR.

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Thu Aug 10 10:47:58 PDT 2006

The following statements, suggestments, and/or speculations/
interpretations that may be consider as spoilers, are all those of
myself and are from the large majority of the Vlad Taltos series NOT
including the recent publishment of DZUR.

     Blank line # 1
     Blank line # 2
     Blank line # 3
     Blank line # 4
     Blank line # 5
     Blank line # 6
     Blank line # 7
     Blank line # 8
     Blank line # 9
     Blank line # 10
            ( Was that properly executed, to the unwritten law of
spoliers, please a few comments )

       Right, well seeing how everyone wrote about Dzur let be the spoon
in the knife dew.
        (Yendi)  Theres a statement about two pages, give or take a
half, after the tenth chapter about Iceflame and its power only being
rival by that of the Orb and Godslayer.I understand how Iceflame's power
is tied to Dzur Mountain and the Orb draw power from the Sea of Chaos,
but what about Godslayer, Vlad can already draw from the Sea, has a link
to the Orb. Also if Aliera and assumedly so can Sethra, why the need for
GW's?

      (Yendi-ish) Vlad always makes a point of how a Morganti will
destory your soul, but in Taltos Morrolan said that he could choose, and
I believe Aliera had someone kept stafe in Pathfinder in I  think
Iossla. The question is can only the "choosen one" control weither there
GW destorys or  devours the soul, and is it only GW or can someone
control regular Morganti too?

    (Yendi/ Romances/ among others) Pathfinder's power is to find
things/person/places that the wielder wants, Blankwand, I assume has the
ablity to shoot that the black light , Iceflame, well I guess it helps
Sethra like a familiar. The question is what is Godslayer power? to
break spells? how can it rival Iceflame and Orb in power?

http://shopnow.netscape.com/