[Dragaera] (Spoiler for DZUR) Negotiations

Ken Koester kkoester at email.ers.usda.gov
Thu Aug 10 11:31:12 PDT 2006

Okay:

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

Now that that is out of the way. . . .

I get the impression that something I 've always suspected might be
true:  that Vlad could, in principle, trade something of significant
enough value to the Organization that they would bury their side of the
vendetta (well--the Right Hand, at least); that it is not exactly the
equivalent of a blood feud with them.  The fact that the Demon even
raises this as a bargaining chip to be disposed of hints that this could
be true.  The problem would be finding something that valuable.
Symmetry would demand that Vlad render the House a service as
significant as the disservice--removing a mortal enemy.  Just restoring
the treasury probably wouldn't do it (-:

I'm also interested in just what a test of wills with Lady Teldra might
involve. . . .

Snarkhunter