[Dragaera] (no spoilers) The 17 [Great Weapons]

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Fri Aug 11 17:41:41 PDT 2006

> Yes, but then the Jhereg were founded--thereby making 17 Houses.
>
> But the cycle was there all the time, influencing events. It was
> *fate*, the fate of the Cycle itself, that influenced the events to
> cause there to be 17 houses instead of 16 (or 31, or 35, or whatever
> other number you might find Paarfi waxing on about). This is *my*
> theory, anyway.

         There just no way! That's more complicated than a Yendi's trap
and Pen was good, very good. IF the Cycle was there before the whole
planet theory, WHO put it there, the undead, was it still called/ had
the ablities of the "Paths"?. IF the Jenoine put the Cycle there to help
modern the experiment, how could they knew that the servents would
blacklash at them? Also in retcospect there was only 16, if in fact the
Jhereg started as mostly dragons/ also the founder was a Dragon.
Is Fate that shaking? Why would the Jenoine consider to keep attacking/
regain what was lost if it was Fate? Why is it that we only see what
like three Jenoine at a time MAX, if their are so eager to take back why
not at full force, the Orb was useless twice, if they got one to stop
the orb couldn't the rest assult the planet? I am sorry talking too
much, thank you for the page number I got a bit more confused with the
Serioli and the Jenoine, but I still get believe that SKZB answers the
list!?

http://shopnow.netscape.com/