[Dragaera] (Dzur SPOILER) Is it odd?

Jose Marquez jhereg69 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 11 22:21:48 PDT 2006

Howard Brazee wrote:
> Joshua Kronengold wrote:
>

>> 1
>> 2
>> 3
>> 4
>> 5
>> 6
>> 7
>> 8
>> 9
>> 10
>> 11
>> 12
>> 13
>> 14
>> 15
>> 16
>> 17
>>
>> Ken Koester writes:
>>
>>> Or it could be a fake memory she implanted in Vlad.  At this point, how
>>> would one tell?  That's the difficulty with "everything you know is
>>> wrong" (-;
>>>
>> It seems clear that Godslayer can kill -all- the memory shifts on Vlad
>> (and probably block new ones).  So with Her in Vlad's posession, it's
>> much more likely that what he knows is correct.
>>
>> IMO, The Last Contract is going to be Verra giving Vlad a contract on
>> Verra.  Paying what, for what?  Dunno.
>>
> On the other hand, Godslayer has the mind of an Isola.
I don't think it does yet. It probably will once it wakes up. Vlad can
get the sense of Lady Teldra's personality, but so far, the more
Issola-specific attributes aren't obvious (to me, anyway).

Jose

--
Jose Marquez             | There are 10 types of people in
jhereg69 at earthlink.net   | the world: those who understand