[Dragaera] (Dzur SPOILER) Is it odd?

Jose Marquez jhereg69 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 11 23:31:02 PDT 2006

tom sausman wrote:

Spoiler space for Issola/Dzur
appropriate
>> On the other hand, Godslayer has the mind of an Isola.
>>

>         So why than is "she" used to kill, aren't Issola supposed to be
> kind?

They are kind when it is appropriate. That is the nature of the Issola,
to do what is appropriate. Assuming that Lady Teldra is awake enough to
display House characteristics (I don't think she's there yet), killing
might not be kind, but it might be appropriate, and she wouldn't shy
away from it if it is.

Jose

--
Jose Marquez             | There are 10 types of people in
jhereg69 at earthlink.net   | the world: those who understand