[Dragaera] Dzur spoilers - 17 thoughts

Lang, Douglas (Contractor) Douglas.Lang at ed.gov
Sat Aug 12 05:05:29 PDT 2006

From: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info on behalf of Davdi Silverrock
Sent: Sat 8/12/2006 4:00 AM
To: Dragaera List
Subject: [Dragaera] Dzur spoilers - 17 thoughts

	13
	14
	15
	16
	17

	>15) Tukko

	>"How old is Sethra?"
	>"Younger than I am."

	>Hmph.  I think Steve likes *messing* with us.

	Did you notice that Sethra calls him Tukko, while Kiera calls him Chaz? (pg 73)

	I nearly think Steve *loves* messing with us.  I just can't wait to see where he goes with that particular bit!  < wild speculation >  Tukko/Chaz is, in some way, either a god, or a representative of the gods, tied to Dzur mountain, and there to keep an eye on and provide aid to Sethra.  This could be why he takes more/different notice of Vlad now that Vlad carried Godslayer.  < /wild speculation >

	For the record, I *completely loved* the book.  The lack of bloodletting was offset, IMHO, by the sheer number of cups, glasses, mugs, and bottles that Vlad broke in this book - the sheer violence to drinking vessels alone was worth it.  I have faith in Steve telling us the whole story, in the story's own time.

	-dpl