[Dragaera] Dzur spoilers - 17 thoughts

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 13:56:37 PDT 2006

On 8/13/06, Steve Simmons <scs at di.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 01:00:04AM -0700, Davdi Silverrock wrote:
> > A one, a two, a...
> > 1
> > 2
> > 3
> > 4
> > 5
> > 6
> > 7
> > 8
> > 9
> > 10
> > 11
> > 12
> > 13
> > 14
> > 15
> > 16
> > 17
>

> > 17)  Vlad Norathar and Cawti
> >
> > It is perhaps appropriate that the story ends just as Vlad is about to
> > meet someone whose very existence he did not suspect, and that it is
> > this meeting that perhaps affects him the most, out of all of the
> > confrontations that he's had.
>
> I found this frustrating and pointless. It furthers the story in no way,
> and seems introduced only to give us a cliffhanger into the next book.

Oh, I don't think it's a cliffhanger.  In fact, I suspect that the
book that follows this temporally (since there might be more flashback
books) will start after Vlad has experienced the nervousness and
confusion (and perhaps, joy) of meeting his son, and will involve him
trying to figure out what he wants to do next, now that he has this
new knowledge.