[Dragaera] An observation from the LJ comments about names

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Sun Aug 13 19:25:59 PDT 2006

Louis Eastman wrote:
> Something bothered me as well, but not that. The name (small spoiler) was
> mentioned, and it sounds familiar, but I can't book search it (site's still
> down).
> Anyone remember it.

Can't remember a character name? Sound like you've heard it before?

Try looking it up on the Dramatis Personae page!

http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Meta:Dramatis_Personae

You'll find over 700 names from all over the Dragaeraverse.

In this case, you'll find a very similarly (but not identically) named
character was a Jhereg used by Seodra in /The Phoenix Guards/.