[Dragaera] Working titles--no spoilers

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Mon Aug 14 10:30:00 PDT 2006

Gorelick Ken <pulmon at comcast.net>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
08/14/06 09:52 AM

Dragaera List <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
[Dragaera] Working titles--no spoilers

>I have been fascinated to learn of the working titles for the
>Vladiad, e.g., "Jarhead" and "Okra". Is there a definitive source?
>Can we contribute to future codes?

While these are personal nicknames coined by Steve, I don't know if he
takes suggestions on ones for the future.

I suspect he'd listen politely, then choose whatever in the hell he wants.

>The opportunities are there for:
>
>Jhegaala---Impala? (with my favorite vampire car, Vlad the Impala)
>Lyorn-------Bjorn? Porn?
>Tiassa-----Anitmacassar? Fiasco?
>Tsalmoth--Mothra?
>Chreotha-Mother Machreeotha?
>Iorich-------Skull?
>Vallista---Mephisto?
>Hawk.-----Balk? Flock?

A like some of these, tho I suspect "Tsalmoth" would work better as
"Loudmouth". :-)

>Also, I have yet to learn the versions for
>
>Teckla

Tacky

>Phoenix

Tucson

>Dragon

Drag Queen

>Issola

Is ole.

>Dzur

Dessert. (How oddly appropriate.)

>Yendi

Yentl

>Athyra

Urethra.

>Am I behind the times? Is there already in place a Wiki?

These are on the "books" page on the Lyorn Records.

See: http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Books