[Dragaera] Verra speculation-Dzur spoilers

rone rone at ennui.org
Mon Aug 14 11:10:45 PDT 2006

Mark A. Mandel writes:
  > No. Any time I see Verra and Vlad interact, I remember what a shit Vlad
  > generally is around her and that everyone who converses with Verra gets
  > a different, individualized conversation. Vlad is usually seeing himself
  > reflected in Verra.
  Heh. Further evidence that
   a. she's his mother, and furthermore
   b. at some deep level he recognizes it.

Eh, i think that's bullcrap.  A goddess should act maternally towards
her worshippers.

I wonder if Vlad has ever asked Noish-pa about his mother.

rone
--
Rob Chanter:	How difficult would a bare-bones IMAP server be?
Greg Andrews:	Hmmm...  I have a gun, and I have a foot.  Just how difficult