[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoilers] On a criticized conversation

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 20:56:50 PDT 2006

On 8/13/06, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Say, I just thought of a possible fixup for my problem with Aliera's
> > behavior when Vlad first speaks to her in /Dzur/:  Perhaps Aliera
> > *hadn't* contacted Mario, but rather, Kiera found Mario and implied
> > (or stated outright) that Aliera wanted for him to contact Vlad
> > regarding Cawti's troubles, leading to the conversations that went the
> > way we saw.
> >

> Of course, now that I re-read, Mario directly disclaims that Kiera has
> anything to do with this, in a reasonably straightforward fashion.
>
> To the left, he might be lying.

As one more thought: Perhaps the scenario was that Mario, hearing
Aliera kvetching about the situation with Cawti and South Adrilankha
and Norathar and the Left Hand and Vlad &c, decided to Do Something to
make his lover happy, and contacted Vlad on his own initiative.  Thus
the only lie would be when he says that Aliera asked him to do so.

Or perhaps I'm overanalyzing this.