[Dragaera] Does house discrimination=racism?

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Tue Aug 15 08:52:06 PDT 2006

"Davdi Silverrock" <davdisil at gmail.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
08/15/06 08:43 AM

"Dragaera List" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: [Dragaera] Does house discrimination=racism?

>On 8/15/06, Scott Crain <s_thomas_crain at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> You MIGHT, however, find a number of Iorich private investigators.
>> (Oddly, I can't think of what else an Iorich might do that isn't
>> 'police officer', 'judge', or the like.  Security guard??)
>
>Brigand or outlaw?

Justicer, Advocate, Iorich Guard member, Private security agent, Private
Investigator, Social Worker (Do Dragaerans have these?).

I can see lots of roles an Iorich could fill in a business-related
capacity, also--working with an Orca like Fyres to help him dodge the ins
and outs of Holds of Purchase, Surrender of Debts, &c.