[Dragaera] Working titles--no spoilers

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Tue Aug 15 15:42:34 PDT 2006

David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
> On 8/15/06, Mark Tiller <mtiller at ntlworld.com> wrote:
>

>> I have it on very good authority that there was a complete list for ALL the
>> books placed on the wiki by SKZB's assistant, including names that Steve
>> made up on the spot for some of the books.  Somebody deleted it from the
>> Wiki :-(.
>>

> The Wiki content is versioned, someone could go back and see what was
> there.  And see who deleted it (at least the IP; they may allow
> anonymous update, I don't remember).  Or maybe you're implying more
> than I'm understanding.

http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Books

This page still has nicknames listed. The "deletion" may have been
simply a consolidation of that information onto a new page when we
adopted a new standard for the placement of "Meta" information a while back.

I have no real idea as to the accuracy of the names listed (other than a
few I've seen used by Steve in interviews) but this page lists the
nickname of /Dzur/ as "dessert".