[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoilers] On a criticized conversation

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 16:22:46 PDT 2006

On 8/15/06, Alipaz, Julie <jalipaz at illumina.com> wrote:

> > > Say, I just thought of a possible fixup for my problem with Aliera's
> > > behavior when Vlad first speaks to her in /Dzur/:

[snip many interpretive notions]

>         I just look at it as her behaving the same way that Sethra
> reacts when speaking about Kiera.  She is the second in line to the
> Dragon throne; she does not have cross house love affairs with jhereg
> assassins.  Just my two cents!

Hm.  I think that does work.  I'll have to re-read with that
interpretation in mind.

"I know, and you know, and you know I know, and I know you know I know
- but I insist that we *act* as though I don't know because the way
that I know is something I don't want everyone to know"

You know, that's a sentiment worthy of Bernard Wooley.