[Dragaera] Morrolan CAN create amophria, Spoiler

tom sausman inuyashadontask at netscape.net
Thu Aug 17 21:57:43 PDT 2006

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
              http://dragaera.wikia.com/wiki/Speculation:Drien
                    States that Drien was one of Kieron siblings, which
means he has/carries the grene to create Amophria, and if we follow
Scott Crain's theory:

>  This is about as obvious as Steve ever gets.  Vlad is -- he was -- Aliera's and Kieron's brother.  Kieron had the ability; Aliera, both originally (since she shared genetics with Kieron her brother) and currently (as reinforced by her genetic descent), has the ability.  Dolivar had the ability, because he was the brother of Kieron and Aliera-that-was.  (We ever going to find out Aliera's name-that-was, Steve?)  Therefore Vlad-who-was-Dolivar has the ability.
>
>  The ability to create chaos is -- must be -- at least in part a metaphysical one; one's genes merely reinforce this ability.  It must therefore also be linked to one's soul, as one's soul is, well, the ultimate in metaphysics.  Dolivar's ability, therefore, lives on in Vlad's body.

           This would prove the idea of Aliera being Drien. As such
however wouldmean that Morrolan could be able to create, but in Jhereg
Aliera says otherwise, whichs would than mean Aliera is not reincarnated
as Drien. Is Aliera worng again or is there a conspiracy afoot?
http://shopnow.netscape.com/