[Dragaera] Ardon's Keep

Jose Marquez jhereg69 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 17 23:13:15 PDT 2006

tom sausman wrote:
>         This WAS never bought up in the books. If barely any than it
> would be in the Romances.
>                When Morrolan returned home he got his land, but what
> about Aliera's Keep-to-be, did it go under during the Interengum ( you
> know what I am trying to spell ) ?

What do you mean by go under? I don't think it was destroyed in the
explosion that took out Dragaera City; Redface was supposed to be near
the Eastern Mountains. I believe the keep is still around, but Aliera
prefers living with her cousin.

Jose

--
Jose Marquez             | There are 10 types of people in
jhereg69 at earthlink.net   | the world: those who understand