[Dragaera] Ardon's Keep

Bryan Newell bryann at bryann.net
Fri Aug 18 10:23:20 PDT 2006

> Vlad might find a reason to visit Redface

I can think of at least one reason he might end up nearby:

Phoenix, Chapter 17 - All the lands around Lake Szurke, within the Duchy of
Eastmanswatch ... [Vlad] shall be known as Count Szurke ... All you
[Noish-pa] have to do is go to Lake Szurke and live in the manor, or castle,
or whatever it is ... It is just west of Pepperfields, which is in the
mountains west of Fenario, so you will be close to our homeland.

Bryan