[Dragaera] Ardon's Keep

Jose Marquez jhereg69 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 18 12:20:57 PDT 2006

tom sausman wrote:

>> What do you mean by go under? I don't think it was destroyed in the
>> explosion that took out Dragaera City; Redface was supposed to be
>> near the Eastern Mountains. I believe the keep is still around, but
>> Aliera prefers living with her cousin.
>>
>           During the Interrgnum many of the foundations of castles
> were crumbling and some cave in itselfs hence "went under". Why would
> Aliera stay if she continuously fights with Morrolan, she doesn;t like
> debates.

I'd say she does like debates. Or verbal sparring, rather. She verbally
spars with Vlad, Morrolan, Sethra, pretty much anyone she likes but
doesn't want to admitting to liking. Aliera's and Morrolan's argument in
Issola that led to Vlad's outburst shows this, I think.

Jose

--
Jose Marquez             | There are 10 types of people in
jhereg69 at earthlink.net   | the world: those who understand