[Dragaera] Ardon's Keep

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Fri Aug 18 13:38:39 PDT 2006

On 8/18/06, tom sausman <inuyashadontask at netscape.net> wrote:
>      I am sorry but I am still in awe that Steve, the author of many
> great titles writes to the list, and in even more awestruck of how
> common you speak of him, almost like a family friend, I know he just a
> man but I never knew of an author getting so close to the readers.

You need to spend more time around science fiction fandom, where many
authors hang out, and many people go on to become authors.

I cheated; Steven and I have known each other since junior high.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>