[Dragaera] Books from Steve

Mark Tiller mtiller at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 19 13:57:56 PDT 2006

Hi All,

Just a quick note to publicly acknowledge the great job that Steve's
assistant Anne did in getting books to me.  They arrived VERY well packed,
and it's great to have signed copies of some of our esteemed author's books.

If anybody wants a copy of a book Steve has sitting around his place, I'd
heartily recommend getting it that way.  Besides, I suspect that this way a
far higher percentage of the price will go to Steve rather than the
publishing company (although I don't know that for sure)

Cheers

Mark