[Dragaera] Are Psionics powered by the Orb?

Erik Holmes shoby187 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 20 13:24:07 PDT 2006

> > Are Psionics (like those Daymar use) powered by the Orb?
>
> No, clearly not.  Loiosh and Rocza make psionic contact without any
> link to the orb, for example.

Well, I understand that there are many creatures in the world without a link
to the Orb that use Psionics. I guess a better way to ask my question would
have been to ask: Can Psionics be powered by the Orb and do people like
Daymar use that power when using Psionics. Would Daymar be as powerful a
psychic without his link to the Orb.

A few questions I had about Psionics are:

How powerful are they? What's the most weight we've seen someone move
telekinetically, etc?

Could someone like Daymar kill with telepathy? (Vlad seemed to think so in
Dragon but I don't think we've ever seen anyone killed or hurt by psychics
in the books).

Thanks in advance for the help . . .