[Dragaera] Food in Dzur, particularly the garlic bread.

rone rone at ennui.org
Mon Aug 21 11:59:48 PDT 2006

Andrew Feland writes:
  It's possible that this topic has been done to death already and I'm
  just coming late to the conversation, but I wonder if anyone has had
  anything like the garlic bread described at the beginning of Chapter
  2?

I'd imagine a fair amount of Hungarian people have had it.
<http://home.comcast.net/~osoono/ethnicdoughs/langos/langos.htm>

rone
--
Rob Chanter:	How difficult would a bare-bones IMAP server be?
Greg Andrews:	Hmmm...  I have a gun, and I have a foot.  Just how difficult