[Dragaera] Caution

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Mon Aug 21 22:49:30 PDT 2006

dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:

Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 19:38:10 +0100
From: "Mark Tiller" <mtiller at ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] A caution - about Brust book offer

Hi Chica,

I partly put my appreciation on the list hoping it would generate a few
more sales for you.  So I REALLY hope it doesn't blow up out of control.

Sorry if I'm contributing to hassles for you.

Mark

------------------------------

Peace, Mark.  You haven't contributed to hassles.

'Long as the list stays off the Web, all will be well.  I know Dragaera
  can be searched via the Web.  Just want it to otherwise stay off
webpages, web forums, and the like.

Call it pre-emptive damage control.

( Thought balloon:
Hmmm.  Now, if I were more evil, I could solicit bribes at this stage.
Naw.  That'd be too easy...  Control freaks don't do that sort of thing... )

Thanks to the folks who have requested books.

sleepy Chica*---

---
A.S. Zanoni
Personal Assistant to Steven Brust