[Dragaera] (Dzur SPOILER) Is it odd?

Jot Powers books at bofh.com
Tue Aug 22 15:20:06 PDT 2006

On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 12:12:26PM -0400, Peter H. Granzeau wrote:
> At 07:49 PM 8/11/2006, tom sausman wrote:
>
> spoiler space
> smellier pice
> spiller mice
> skilled space
> smelled spice
> stellar smack
> stilled slash
> slashed still
> ampersand cetera
> und so weiter
> usw.
> usw.
> usw.
> usw.
> usw.
> > >

> > >It seems clear that Godslayer can kill -all- the memory shifts on Vlad
> > >(and probably block new ones).
> > >
> >       Even those of past lives? Or only those of recently?
>
> I don't remember any instance of anyone ever remembering a past life.

How soon we forget Shirley McClain...</shakes head>

Aliera clearly talks about it and tells Vlad that Sethra could help
him remember them, so clearly it can and has been done.

-Jot
--
 Jot Powers      http://www.superpowers.us      <books at bofh.com>
"I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you."