[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler][Orca Spoiler] A slip of the tongue...

Erik Holmes shoby187 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 20:17:54 PDT 2006

> > Don't have textev on Sethra as a Dzur, but I'm pretty sure it has
> > been said.
>
> Morrolan says so, in /Taltos/, p. 100.
>      "Know any Dzurlords who've come this way?"
>      "Sethra," he said.
>      I blinked. "I thought she was a Dragon."
>      Morrolan shrugged and turned away...

Oops, you beat me to it.

Now the question is; is house Dzur called Dzur because Sethra was living up at Dzur mountain when
the house was formed? ;)

"I didn't spend all those years playing D&D and not learn a little something about courage."
	-Some Dork, The X-Files

Erik Holmes
Shoby187 at yahoo.com
AIM: ErikHolmes & Erickh0510