[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler][Orca Spoiler] A slip of the tongue...

Jeff Log0n5150 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 09:42:02 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gibbons, Mark" <Mark.Gibbons at nordstrom.com>
To: <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler][Orca Spoiler] A slip of the tongue...

> > I see the advantage of dual-citizenship, I just don't see the
> > advantage
> > of having it in a way that nobody else can.
>

> Couldn't any sufficiently skilled and motivated Dragon just fight their
way into house DZUR and thus gain dual citizenship.

> Mark

Yes, but then the Dragons would probably kick him/her out. (One wonders if
the Yendi have used this to put a member of their house into the Dzur. . . )

My question is, when have we seen Sethra's house stated specifically (by a
reliable source. I don't count Vlad)? It would be more like her to say
nothing, and let everyone assume what they will.

jeff
- Is about as Dragon as he can get without having the prerequisite gene
tampering.