[Dragaera] [Dzur Spoiler][Orca Spoiler] A slip of the tongue...

Gibbons, Mark Mark.Gibbons at nordstrom.com
Wed Aug 23 10:05:30 PDT 2006

I don't have the books handy.  But in one of them Dragon's are noted for wearing jewelry that shows their line.  Sethra has a pin (?) with two red dots showing some particular line.  Morralan, Aliera also show their lines thru jewelry patterns.  I believe Sethra is also mentioned as being on the Dragon council(not sure which book but I think its Yendi) and in Jhereg as preparing for the upcoming Dragon Jhereg war, seemingly as leader.  Sounds enough like a Dragon for my tastes.

Mark