[Dragaera] Lavodes

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Wed Aug 23 11:23:41 PDT 2006

On 8/23/06, Maximilian Wilson <wilson.max at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/22/06, David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b at dd-b.net> wrote:
> > Yes, there's quite a lot of prehistory to the Dragaera in the books.
> > Some book characters are fairly directly derived from player
> > characters (I have one friend who got Jhereg autographed by the people
> > who played the characters carried over into that book).  I played in
> > only one incarnation of the gaming universe, when Steven was running
> > it.
> >
> > When *I* was playing there, Aliera (Reen's character) was a god, and
> > "god calls" sometimes involved the telephone.  My character died in a
> > duel with her, in fact.
>
> Do you happen to know if Kiera is based on a character from the group?
> And if so, did she have any connection to anyone else?

I don't remember anything like that.  But while I feel  confident in
many of the things I *do* remember, nobody should get too wedded to
any theory based only on my *not* remembering something :-).  And it
only applies to the generation I participated in, plus any stories I
might have heard and remembered from players going back further.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <mailto:dd-b at dd-b.net>, <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>