[Dragaera] Coolest. Truck. EVER.

Erik Holmes shoby187 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 16:59:30 PDT 2006

Coolest. Truck. EVER.
So I live in Utah.

I was driving through Ogden, Utah the other day doing some computer work and I saw this Truck. The Truck was the kind that had a camper shell.

The entire back of the camper was painted with the Phoenix from the cover of Phoenix.

I guess I am not the biggest Steven Brust fan in Utah.

"I didn't spend all those years playing D&D and not learn a little something about courage."

        -Some Dork, The X-Files

Erik Holmes

Shoby187 at yahoo.com

AIM: ErikHolmes