[Dragaera] Hardcovers & ltd. ed.

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Wed Aug 23 21:54:41 PDT 2006

dragaera-request at dragaera.info wrote:

Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 00:07:30 +0000
From: "Steve Hubbell" <usagigoya at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Two complaints (was:title clarification)

 > hardcovers & art <

End of gripe session....

Now for a question, which may or may not have been brought up before:
Has Steven Brust ever considered authorizing a series of ltd edition s/n
deluxe hardcover editions (non-omnibus) of the Vlad Taltos books?

------------------------------

Correction:

Ace has only published one hardcover Brust title (_The Sun, the Moon and
the Stars_).  That was a special arrangement since _The Sun..._ was the
initial book in the Fairy Tale series.

-- Probably I said otherwise yesterday, but I missed this one.  Sorry,
folks.  I double-checked the hardcover shelf this time.

Then Tor began to publish Steve's books.  Only his new Tor titles become
hardcovers.

So Steve's non-Tor hardcover editions were one-shot deals.

Special editions:

You'd need to speak to a publisher who specializes in limited editions
of that kind.

*---

---
A.S. Zanoni