[Dragaera] Dzur spoilers - 17 thoughts

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 08:01:49 PDT 2006

[Dzur spoiler territory]

On 8/24/06, Jon_Lincicum at stream.com <Jon_Lincicum at stream.com> wrote:
> "Maximilian Wilson" <wilson.max at gmail.com>
> >On 8/23/06, den at monger.net <den at monger.net> wrote:
> >> Actually, I have a sneaking idea that the kid who delivered Vlad's
> message
> >> to Kragar is Vlad Norathar, so Vlad did meet him in the book.  Only
> >> problem is I can't see how nine years could have passed between PHOENIX
> >> and ISSOLA/DZUR.
> >
> >Oooh! That's pretty Cool in my book. Too bad I agree about the timing.
>
> Hmmph. Seems too neat and tidy for our author.

There's also the comment Vlad makes: "I think Kragar will be amused to
have his office turned into a nursery." So the child is still quite
young; nine-year-olds don't have "nurseries" except maybe in Britain.

But I still think it would be cool for that kid to have some kind of
significance.

'Maximilian

--
Be pretty if you are,