[Dragaera] Breaking the Cycle.

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 10:43:30 PDT 2006

On 8/24/06, Maximilian Wilson wrote:
> On 8/24/06, Casey Rousseau wrote:
> > There will be a few cracks (discontinuities) here and there, but more
> > often than not, there are simply ambiguities that Steve leaves
> > unanswered for the time being because there's no pressing need to
> > resolve every last one.
>
> Or just to be evil.

"These words produced an effect in the room similar to that a harlot
might make walking into the Citadel of the Deniers; everyone sprang to
his feet and began speaking at once, and for a moment, confusion
reigned."

> I think the Aerich/Paresh thing is one of those. :)

And Morrolan at the Paths of the Dead.

And let us not forget the whole "bungalow" issue.  I think he threw
that one in (and some other linguistic comments) just to crack up the
noble Dr. Whom.