[Dragaera] Breaking the Cycle.

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Fri Aug 25 15:36:24 PDT 2006

I just realized that "the two who are hidden" that "fall in love who would
otherwise never meet" don't need to be Eastern to come from outside the
Empire. We've already seen one Phoenix noble exiled to Elde Island. If one
or more such nobles had taken up residence on Elde or Greenaire (voluntarily
or otherwise) and "gone native" during the previous 17 cycles then the
latent Phoenix genes are already present. They might even have been there
from the founding of either or both of those countries, if there were
Phoenix involved in the colonization.

Though I still like the "changling" idea the best. *heh*