[Dragaera] An observation from the LJ comments about names

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 16:08:28 PDT 2006

Spoiler space for Dzur, please...

Well,
then
the
trees
began
shake,
fa la lanky down dilly,
Horse
did
tremble
and
man
did
quake,
fa la lanky down dilly.

On 8/27/06, Jerry Friedman wrote:

>  --- Damien Sullivan wrote:

> Something with Triesco?

Yes, see the LJ comment first linked to at the beginning of this
thread.  It references pp 30, 136, 170, 176, 222, 226, 228.

Triesco is asserted to be Terion's lover, but Terion's lover is later
claimed to be Crithnak at some point. It is never suggested that
Terion is polyamorous or has ended his relationship with the one in
order to take up with the other.

> (more below)
>

> > > The line where (avoiding spoilers) the sentence abruptly changes
> > > midway without a break emphasizes the urgency and importance of the
> > > interruption.  So I think that worked, at least for me (again, after a
>
> Where was that?  Unless you mean desserts, I think I missed it, or I
> figured it out and didn't see it as a problem.

pg 64 (Vlad and Loiosh are bantering, and Loiosh says that Rocza is hungry):

Vlad: "Already?"
Loiosh: "Boss, it's been hours."
V: "But it was Valabar's. Doesn't that count extra?"
L: "I'm sure it does in some ways they've found you, Boss."
V: "Huh?"
L: "Boss, someone just found you."