[Dragaera] Is Toubib's site really gone?

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 23:43:32 PDT 2006

On 8/27/06, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

> Cleaning up links while working on bringing dragaera.info back, and
> that one isn't resolving any more (toubib.us).  Is this a temporary
> situation, or is it permanent?

I recall trying to follow that link a while back (months?  years?) and
noting that it wasn't resolving. The whois database no longer has any
record of the domain.  I assume that the site owner abandoned it,
perhaps involuntarily.

The archives indicate that the owner's e-mail was toubib21, at
yahoo.com, if you think it would be useful to ask directly.