[Dragaera] How Deadly are Morganti Weapons?

Louis Eastman almagaiz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 11:44:24 PDT 2006

Is this an isolated environment? Or a lot of NPCs around? Because if there's
people
around, you could easily have a 'draw Morganti, everyone tries to kill you
or summons
the Guard' thing. Or have one or two Morganti weapons-they aren't that
common- and
give them a terrible chance to hit someone. Or make defensive magics (like
the Sorceress
in the Green's weapons-can't-touch-me) common or easy to use.